Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Makayla Markey, Golden High School, Class of 2015


Makayla was a member of my 2015 Model Team and I'm so excited to feature her senior session here on the blog today!  Makayla chose downtown Denver for her shoot location and we picked a spot that  had both city and a more outdoorsy feel all within walking distance.  Makayla, you are awesome and I'm sooooo glad you joined my team this year -- it's been such a blast working with you!!!  

Enjoy her feature!!









Model: Makayla Markey
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!