Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Taylor Tremaine, Evergreen High School, Class of 2015


Just looking at this pretty face while I do this blog post makes my heart smile.  This girl is as precious as they come and I adore her.  She makes me wish I was in high school so we could be BFF's.  :)  Please allow me to introduce you to Taylor Tremaine, who is a 2015 senior at Evergreen High School.  Trust me when I say that her beauty is way deeper than just what you see on the outside.  You can look at those eyes and know she has the heart and personality to match.

(Side note):  Is anyone else noticing a trend here?  Wow!  I have had seniors this summer with the most unbelievably gorgeous hair...long, thick, and AMAZING!

Enjoy Taylor's feature!!!!










Model: Taylor Tremaine
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!