Monday, August 11, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Emma Cohen, Lakewood High School, Class of 2015


I can't think of a more beautiful way to start off a week than featuring the absolutely STUNNING Emma Cohen.  This girl...oh my goodness, I just love her.  Her eyes, that killer model stare she rocks, but primarily her incredibly infectious personality make her a dream to photograph.  We had such a great time at her senior session with her and her Mom.  Emma, you are such an amazing person.  I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know you.  I hope you have the BEST senior year!!!!!








Model: Emma Cohen
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B.  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!