Friday, July 24, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Bethany Cooke, Evergreen High School, Class of 2016


Today's senior feature is Bethany Cooke, a 2016 senior from Evergreen High School.  I'm having a hard time coming up with a way to put into words how highly I think of this sweet girl.  She's seriously incredible in every way possible...sweet, humble, brilliant, funny, kind, and clearly gorgeous.  Bethany, I'm so proud of you.  Proud of the person you are and proud to have you on my 2016 model team.  Hugs, friend!!


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): Friendly. Trustworthy. Loyal. Hardworking. State Farm agent? No. Just me :)


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is being true to who you are inside... but also being kind to others. Something along the lines of "goodness tends to radiate out of people like sunbeams."


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: Hmmm... That's a toughie. Probably "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn.

What's your best joke/pun?: Why did the bee get married? Because she found her honey;)


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: Ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to be an actress :)

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?:) My very first word was "coke". It makes sense because I have an unhealthy addiction to Coca-Cola to this day.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Princess Jasmine is my favorite Disney princess, because she wasn't afraid to fight for her right to love who she wanted.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: Hmmm... I have ALLLWAYYSS wanted to go to Greece. I would love to be sitting on a beach somewhere in Greece with all of my family, soaking up the sunshine and fun times :)


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: After thorough research (and an online quiz), I think I'd be in Hufflepuff. From what I've read, they are loyal and dependable which I relate to. 


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... friends and family to keep me company!!


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: MONOPOLY! Hands down.


Share one last thing with us: Never compromise who you are in order to please someone else. Ever. You will just make yourself miserable, but more importantly you are not being true to who you are. Lastly, I want to leave you with a quote that has always inspired me: "Speak loud, even if your voice shakes."


Model: Bethany Cooke
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!