Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Sophia Wubben, Golden High School, Class of 2016


Today's senior feature is Ms. Sophia Wubben, a 2016 senior at Golden High School.  I just loved how Sophia's photos turned out - so classic and beautiful, just like her.  My favorites, however, are the running pictures.  I love how personal they are and, as a runner myself, I understand what a huge part of her life it is.  So fun to capture that passion in photos.  Sophia, you are stunning, girl!! :):)













Model: Sophia Wubben
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!