Thursday, July 30, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Taylor Duran, Pomona High School, Class of 2016


Today's senior feature is Ms. Taylor Duran, a 2016 senior from Pomona High School.  Having Taylor on my Class of 2016 Model Team has been incredible and I've loved getting to see more and more of her personality come out with each session.  Taylor, you are the sweetest and I'm so glad I've had the honor of being your senior photographer!!  :)


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): Sometimes brunette, sometimes red head, other times blonde. If eating breakfast and drinking chocolate milk all the time is stupid then who would be smart? #faves


What is your definition of beauty?: Beauty is being able to look at or see someone who is not society's version of beautiful or cool or popular and being able to see that sort of "diamond in the rut." Beauty is not sinking down to a level where making fun of that kid is considered "cool." Beauty is looking at yourself in the mirror and maybe you don't see washboard abs or a flat tummy, you don't see a perfectly zit free face, you don't see the shiny, long, flowy hair you wish you had. You don't have any of that but you still rock that crop top and you go out without face makeup on and you kill that messy bun. Beauty is being confident in your own skin. 


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: The Goofy Goober song from Spongebob

If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: You're asking the wrong person. Haven't seen or read anything Harry Potter.

What's the greatest bad game ever invented?: Sorry!


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Ariel from The Little Mermaid!! She's always been my favorite, while I can't say exactly why she was my favorite while I was little, I do know why she is now. I feel like her whole journey represents humans as a whole. We all want something more than what we know and we are willing to do anything to get it. While we are trying to accomplish what we set out to do there are difficulties and obstacles that we have to go through hell to get past. I thinks she's my favorite and so is the story in general because it's the one princess story from when I was a child that actually had a little bit of relation to us as humans. Like who has had a witch set a spell on you to make you prick your finger and pass out for days until some boy came by to kiss you and that woke you up??


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: A veterinarian!

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today? :)
My first word was "Mama." She's my adult best friend and has been ever since I can remember... So I guess that makes sense (:


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I'd be in an arcade with my boyfriend and best friend... Wreck It Ralph style. We'd be hopping through all the different games having the time of our lives!!

Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my...
... jet pack!


Share one last thing with us... I was a cheerleader for my sophomore and junior years and it became my passion! 


Model: Taylor Duran
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!