Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Maegan Loose, Clear Creek High School, Class of 2016


Today's lovely senior feature is Meagan Loose, from the Clear Creek High School class of 2016. It was an absolute blast getting to capture this beautiful young woman's natural warmth and grace. Meagan, my whole team and I LOVED getting the opportunity to take your senior pictures. You are truly a light in this would. Thank you!!


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I love being outside and exploring new places. I spend my time shopping, drinking coffee, and enjoying the little things in life. 


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is someone who is confident with who they are and is not afraid to be themselves. Beauty is someone with a beautiful soul and a kindhearted spirit. It's what's on the inside that matters.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: As child, the first thing I remember wanting to be when I grew up was a veterinarian because I love being around animals.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today? :) My first word was "dada." This goes to show that I enjoy spending time with my dad, and doing the same things as him such as going camping and going dirt bike riding.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite Disney princess is Elsa from the movie Frozen. She is my favorite because she is an inspiration to others due to her fearlessness and bravery.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be somewhere tropical like Hawaii. I would be exploring the island and taking on new adventures with my friends and family.


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: I would be put in Gryffindor because I always try to be brave and courageous, and I always try to do the right thing. 


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
friends and family with me!

What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Clue


Share one last thing with us... For fun, I enjoy wake boarding and dirt bike riding. I also strive to do well in school. Although I have really no idea what I want to do after high school, I will probably stay and go to college in Colorado because I love living in this state. I also love summer and taking pictures.


Model: Maegan Loose
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Photo Assistant:  Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!