Friday, July 10, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Kayla Boelsterli, Class of 2016


Happy Friday, friends!!  Today's senior feature is very special and I'm so excited to help celebrate this young lady.  Kayla is part of my 2016 model team and she is also Miss Colorado High School Rodeo Queen!!  Kayla is off right now at Nationals, representing the state of Colorado and I'm SOOOOOO proud of her!!!  Kayla, you are such a sweetheart.  We are all cheering you on and can't wait to hear how you do!!  Remember...."She Believed She Could So She Did."  You got this, girl!!!


Describe yourself in a tweet. (140 characters or less): "Well, I love doing things that make my adrenaline rush!!  I love barrel racing, sky diving, any activity outside!  When it comes to a big group of people I tend to stand back, but once I get to know you I can talk for hours."


What is your definition of beauty?:  "My definition of beauty is someone who truly puts others first.  Someone who is out there to make others smile."

What song would give us the greatest insight into you?:  "Sad, but true, the song 'Little Toy Guns' would give the most insight into me."


What's your best joke/pun?:  "I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me."

As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?:  "I've always wanted to be a nurse.  I love helping people."


Who is your favorite Disney princess?  Why?:  "My favorite Disney princess is the girl from Tangled.  She is very humorous."

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?  With whom?  Doing what?:  "If I could be anywhere I would be in Virginia Beach next to my boy, Jacob, goofy scuba diving."


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: "No idea, I forget Harry Potter."

Finish this sentence . . . I may be stuck on a deserted island, but at least I have my . . . "toy water gun!"


What's the greatest board game ever invented?:  "Sorry!  That board game is great."

Share one last thing with us: "I'm involved in high school rodeo.  I barrel race and pole bend.  It is the only thing that completely takes my mind away.  And my breath."


Model:  Kayla Boelsterli
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green  www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!