Monday, July 20, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Katy Moltzau, Class of 2015


Every once in a while, I meet a girl who I'll never forget.  Sometimes their session is just so meaningful that it will live forever in my memory.  Katy's session was just that for me.  Watching the transformation from the girl who walked in the door to the confident and proud young lady when she saw the photos on my camera was something I'll never forget.  Katy, you are precious.  You are so special and I know there are incredible things in your future.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  I hope it was just as special for you as it was for me.














Model:  Katy Moltzau
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Heather Baker www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!