Monday, July 27, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Noëlle Van Lerberghe, Golden High School, Class of 2016


Happy Monday, friends!!  Today's senior feature is Noëlle Van Lerberghe, a 2016 senior at Golden High School.  I adore this girl's personality and her laid back nature...so easy to love!! :)  And I think it goes without saying that she's truly STUNNING.  Noëlle, you are an incredible young lady and it has been so much fun having you on the model team!!!  


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): My number one passion is playing soccer. I love being outdoors and doing things like rock climbing, boating, and camping! Traveling is also one of my favorite things to do. 


What is your definition of beauty?: Beauty is something one feels when they are happy with every aspect of themselves. 



What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: "Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel!!

What's your best joke/pun?: What's red and smells like blue paint? .......... red paint hehe 


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: I've wanted to be an architect since preschool!! 

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today? :) "Punder" (thunder) and I mean thunder does intrigue me today!


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Belle because as a little girl everyone told me I looked like her and "Beauty and the Beast" has been my favorite princess movie
 since then!


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I'd love to go to Paris with my mother to see the Eiffel Tower and spread my grandfather's ashes. He grew up in France and it is such a special place to our family. Nothing would make me happier than to see my mother in her favorite place.


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: I know literally nothing about Harry Potter. I didn't even know there were specific houses.


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
Soccer ball

What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Monopoly


Share one last thing with us... You never learn anything by doing it right!


Model: Noëlle Van Lerberghe
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Tasha Green

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!