Friday, August 7, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Adrienne Jensen, Golden High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured class of 2016 beauty is Adrienne Jensen from Golden High School!! This girl is so sweet and soft spoken, but put her in front of the camera and she turns into America's Next Top Model! Adrienne, you are an amazing, amazing young woman and the world has beautiful things in store for your future. My team and I are honored that we got to work with you :) :) 





Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): Kind, Thoughtful, and Spunky


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is not about how a person looks, but how they carry themselves. When you are confident in yourself and love yourself, that is true beauty.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: "Home" by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros. It is my favorite song and whenever I listen to that song it makes me instantly happier. 


What is your best joke/pun?: What's grey and can't fly? A parking lot.

What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Clue!


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: When I was a child I really wanted to be an art teacher, even though now I am the most unartistic person.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: My first word was "mimi" which is what I called my sister Mandie. Ever since then I have looked up to her. 


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite Disney princess is Pocahontas. I think that she is really unique and brave.

 If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: I would be in Gryffindor, because I just took an online quiz... Haha


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I would be in the jungle, probably in South America. I have always wanted to go to a jungle and zip-line through it. I would love to do it with my mom!

Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
... Yacht



Share one last thing with us... Just Live


Model: Adrienne Jensen
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!