Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Lindsay Dedrickson, Conifer High School, Class of 2016


This Wednesday's featured senior is from Conifer High School's class of 2016, Lindsay Dedrickson. First of all... CAN YOU SAY PHOTOGENIC?! (Holy guacamole, am I right?) This sweet girl is as amazingly beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. 
Lindsay, my whole team and I loved getting to let our artistic sides show with your incredible modeling talents :) It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and having the opportunity to photograph you! :)  :)


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I'm a very diverse individual. I'm outgoing, athletic, moody at times, and into so many different things! I love being outside and Colorado is my favorite place to be. I also love to make people around me laugh and I love being busy and going out and doing things!


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty definitely strays away from the physical side of things. I think that being happy and condifent and kind to others around you is beautiful. I think that having good intentions and just being genuine is beautiful. When the walls come down and you're being who you truly are; that's when the real beauty shines. 


What song would give us the greatest insight into you? I Lived by One Republic


What's your best joke/pun?: Need an ark to save two of every animal? 
Don't worry, I Noah guy. Haha


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: An astronaut! (If we're being honest, I still want to be one!)

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?:
I think my first words were "Apple Juice." And I think I'm more of an orange juice person nowadays haha!


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Pocahontas! I think we kind of look alike and she straight up lived in the woods. I love the outdoors so living where she got to live would be incredible!


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I really want to go to Iceland! Probably by myself but maybe with a close friend. I would want to be hiking and exploring and taking in the scenery. I have always wanted to go on one of those trips where you really get to reflect and find yourself. 


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: I remember I took a quiz online about this and it said I would be put in Hufflepuff. No way!! I should be in Gryffindor because I'm brave and daring and I believe that I am a trailblazer.


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...sanity 


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Joker (my grandma and grandpa have a custom made board)


Share one last thing with us... One thing to understand about me is that I'm incredibly passionate and dedicated to whatever I do. I'm always incredibly busy, which is stressful, but I can't stand not having something to do. I can't just dip my toes into the water. I have to full on dive in and commit 100%. For example, I just started Deca this year, and I actually became a state officer. I also just joined NHS and am planning to run for president next year. My life is always so hectic and crazy because of it, but it's just unbearable to think that I would miss out on something. I want to experience everything life has to offer! It's a blessing and a curse. 


Model: Lindsay Dedrickson
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!