Monday, August 17, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Brooke Saindon, Peak to Peak Charter School, Class of 2016


Happy Monday, folks!! Today's featured senior is Brooke Saindon, from the Peak to Peak Charter School class of 2016. This young woman was seriously a GEM to photograph. Brooke is one of those sweet, humble girls who is a million times more beautiful than even she realizes. Some of Brooke's shots are a few of my team and I's favorite shots ever. We had so so so much fun getting to know you and take your senior pictures, Brooke. :)


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I am a fun and very outgoing person. I am very positive and enthusiastic about life. I have a great work ethic, and I tend to be more independent and mature for my age. I am very social and love talking to people. I'm a very calm and chill kind of person with a big heart. I love to laugh and be apart of the fun.


What is your definition of beauty?: I don't think beauty is over the top and overdone. I believe beauty comes from the inside and how comfortable you feel with yourself regardless of how you look. I don't necessarily believe that the natural look makes someone more beautiful. It is all about how you see yourself. 


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: I think Elastic Heart by Sia has some very powerful lyrics that would give a good sense of who I am. I tend to listen to more rap and hip hop music though.


What's your best joke/pun?: Well one time I took my ex-boyfriend's hat and I put it on his knee and I said "oh look its a knee cap" and I laughed for awhile and he just looked at me like "what?"


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: 
I remember wanting to be a vet. I loved all kinds of animals, especially horses! Then I realized you have to put animals to sleep and I was not about it. 

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: "Dada." I guess I am a daddy's girl. We are very similar in personality. 


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: I think Jasmine is my favorite princess. I like how she isn't over the top in living the princess life. She wanted to go out and explore the world beyond her castle. I also like how she was kind hearted and didn't care about money and finding a prince. She found a street rat who saw so much more in her. 


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I would go to Italy :) It wouldn't have been my first choice, but it all changed when I became great friends with these two foreign exchange students at my school. They just left at the beginning of June and I miss them. I would love to meet up with them and explore Italy and have them show me their country rather than me showing them my country!


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: I really don't know! I am not a Harry Potter fan, so I actually don't know what houses there are. 


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...phone!


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Clue!


Share one last thing with us... Well. I am involved in grad committee, yearbook, PAC (a program helping freshman in getting comfortable with high school), and Allies Club, which is against bullying. I also just quit my job at Papa Murphy's and started a new job at Jamba Juice. I absolutely love the job. It is easy and the people there are amazing. I can't wait to continue learning more about the business!


Model: Brooke Saindon
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Annji Manderscheid
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!