Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Madeline Miller, Lakewood High School, Class of 2016


Ladies and gentlemen, from the Lakewood High School class of 2016... *drum roll* Madeline Miller!! This AMAZING young woman is not only drop dead gorgeous, but she is one of the most kind hearted, intelligent, and hilarious girls that my team and I have ever gotten to work with. Madeline, you are one for the books!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your senior photography experience. We are so excited to see what the world has in 
store for you!


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I say I'm a competitive runner but the only things racing through my mind are ice cream and Netflix #OccasionallyPizza

What is  your definition of beauty?: Beauty is seeing the best in the things around you. 


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: Any country music. The more redneck the better. 


What's your best joke/pun?: A fish swam into a wall. Dam.

 Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Why?: Rapunzel from Tangled because she's so clumsy like me but loves pretty lights. She also ends up holding her own at the end and that's pretty important. 


As a child, what's the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: 
I remember wanting to be a professional tree house builder. I have no idea where that came from but I loved them and I could never have one. 

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: My first word was "apple." Girls gotta eat!


 If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With Who? Doing what?: I would love to be backpacking in Europe or somewhere exotic with Zooey Deschanel or Rebel Wilson or Anya Dushinski because they are hilarious. 


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put into? Why?: I would probably be put in Slytherin because I'm sassy to my mom a lot and I have bad luck. 


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my...
...can of Pringles. 


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: I'm not sure if Twister counts as a board game... but it is definitely the best. 


Share one last thing with us... I love running track, but most of the time I get so nervous that I puke after. It's gross. Go sports. 


Model: Madeline Miller
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tasha Green

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!