Monday, August 10, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Meghan Jennings, Mullen High School, Class of 2016


Today's class of 2016 senior feature is the oh-so-wonderful Meghan Jennings from Mullen High School!! This girl has such a genuine, caring heart and a passion for this world that is truly inspiring. (And on top of all that greatness, she's drop dead gorgeous... Is this even fair?!) Meghan, you will make such an incredible impact on this earth someday, and we cannot wait to see what that is! We all love you so much :) 


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I'm not sure I could describe myself, but I really like the idea of leaving a footprint in everything I do and creating a lasting impression. And living the type of life you don't need a vacation from (my favorite quote).


What is your definition of beauty?: The great outdoors - I love the mountains and beaches. I think beauty is natural and best shown in places not touched by construction.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: Vanilla Pines by Tow'rs (especially the part about doing more than just surviving) 


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: A Marine Biologist

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: 
I don't remember what my first words were...


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Cinderella, because I love the remakes of A Cinderella Story they have made over the years.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: Either Paris taking artsy pictures in cute cafés, or backpacking in Hawaii (again, taking lots of pictures) and camping along the beach and waterfalls. I would be with my sister or best friend, Sloane. 


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: Gryffindor, because maroon is one of their colors and also my favorite color. They also value a sense of adventure!


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...Camera


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Clue!


Share one last thing with us... I'm a swimmer and tennis player who loves to go on outdoor adventures with my friends and take lots of pictures. I want to study biomedical engineering in college and possibly go into the business aspect of engineering. 


Model: Meghan Jennings
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!