Monday, August 3, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Carson Kavathas, Evergreen High School, Class of 2016


Today's class of 2016 featured senior is the breathtaking Carson Kavathas from Evergreen High School!! This "girl next door" was one of the most fun, laid back models we have ever had. Carson, we had a blast getting to work with you and capture your beautiful personality in your senior pictures! Thank you for the good time, and great opportunity!!:)


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I love to have fun and I am a laid back girl; I go with the flow! My friends have to put up with my dumb sense of humor!


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is a girl who is confident in her own skin and doesn't let anyone bring her dow. She breaks away from the norm and is confident in the path she is creating. 


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: The song that would give you the greatest insight is The Ground Walks, With Time In A Box by Modest Mouse! I always play this song when I am driving because it gets me into the greatest mood, and even though I don't know the words, I still sing along!:) I love to sing, dance, and listen to
 great music!


What's your best joke/pun?: So a guy walks into a bar... what does he say?
OUCH!

What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Scrabble!


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian. I grew up with horses, dogs, rabbits, chickens, and many more! Since I was always around animals, I wanted to find a profession that I could spend everyday helping animals.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?:) My first words were Dad and Mom! I am very close with both of my parents and love spending time with them. 


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite Disney princess would have to be Mulan. I remember watching the movie and wanting to be just like her! I even took karate lessons because I was so in love with the movie.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: If I could be anywhere in the world right now it would be Hawaii! I love the sun and sand under my feet! I would bring my family, my boyfriend, and his family. Our families are very close and we would all have a blast! I would spend my days exploring, swimming, and of course tanning! I've always wanted to learn how to surf, but I am too scared of the thought of sharks!


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: To be honest I've only watched bits and pieces of the movies, so I would have no idea ha ha! I didn't even know they had different houses!


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...boyfriend! 


Share one last thing with us... After high school I want to go into forensic science! I also play high school and club volleyball!


Model: Carson Kavathas
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant:  Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!