Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: BERIT ASHBY | EVERGREEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Every single client that I have the privilege of meeting, getting to know and working with brings something incredible to the experience and, in turn, to my life.  Every session is different...some are non-stop laughs, some are deep and meaningful conversations, and some are sweet and special.  And then there are sessions like Berit Ashby's.  I literally said at the end of the shoot, "I wish I could take you home with me and keep you forever."  While that sounds a tad creepy ;), my heart was that she just blessed my life.  Everything about her personality and outlook on life makes your day better.  Berit, I will never EVER forget your session.  It will be imprinted on my heart forever.  You have an ability to stamp your adorable and energetic spirit on everyone you come in contact with and I pray that's something that never leaves you.  The beauty of your heart is so evident in your outward appearance - it radiates.  Thank you.  Thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer and thank you for being you.  Hugs, darlin. :)

I hope you all love these photos of the beautiful Berit Ashby, a Class of 2017 senior at Evergreen High School!...












































































Model: Berit Ashby, Evergreen High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Heather Baker  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!