Tuesday, August 2, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: EMMA MARKOVICH | GOLDEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


It seems almost impossible to me that school starts up again in 2 weeks.  Summers go way too fast and there never seems to be enough poolside lounging. ;)  Can you ladies (and Moms) believe that you're about to start your senior year!?!  I remember starting my senior year and all of the excitement that came along with it.  That makes me soooo happy for you and I celebrate with you this amazing and exciting time in your lives.  

One of those Class of 2017 seniors is the absolutely radiant Emma Markovich from Golden High School.  Emma is such a fantastic and fun young woman.  She is smart, outgoing, kind and clearly gorgeous.  Emma, you are a doll and I have loved every minute of getting to know you this summer.  Thank you for the honor of choosing me to be your senior photographer!






























































Model: Emma Markovich, Golden High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophie Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!