Friday, August 19, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: ISABELLA CARBONE | LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


You guys, I LOVE the Olympics.  In fact, I'm kinda obsessed, watching every chance I get.  I can hear the announcer on the tv in our living room giving play-by-play of the USA vs. Italy men's volleyball game as I sit here typing.  As an athlete myself, I just can't imagine the feeling of representing my country in front of the world.  And even more amazing would be standing on the podium and hearing our national anthem play.  Unbelievable.  I would be a complete and utter crying mess.  It's such a beautiful reminder of what hard work, dedication and perseverance can do for you.  Have you guys seen the Under Armour commercial of Michael Phelps?????  Oh my word, it's incredible.  I've watched it over 10 times and I cry every time.  Here is the link if you haven't seen it yet... WATCH VIDEO  I think my favorite part is that it shows the reality of the behind the scenes of his training and commitment.  And it's so true for everything in life, isn't it!?!  If we want to obtain greatness in any area, we have to put in the work and sweat and the tears when no one is watching.  We have to fail time and time again, but never give up.  We have to believe in ourselves even if no one else does.  It's the American spirit.  And I absolutely love it.

This gorgeous young lady I'm featuring today is also an athlete.  Issy Carbone plays basketball for Lakewood High School.  She is soft spoken, gentle and kind.  She is equally as precious as she is beautiful.  Issy, it was a complete honor to meet you and be your senior photographer.  I hope you have the very best senior year ever!!!


























































Model: Isabella Carbone, Lakewood High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!