Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: DOMINICA GARCIA | LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


So I bet today is full of mixed emotions for you Class of 2017'ers...on one hand it's the last day of summer, which, let's be honest, stinks.  But on the other hand, tomorrow you are high school seniors and one day closer to graduation.  Believe it or not, I actually do remember the first day of my senior year.  I remember being really excited and I just felt "different" - like I looked more mature or something.  It was awesome.  Speaking of my senior year, since tomorrow is the first day of school and it just happens to be a Thursday, I'm feeling like sharing one of my own senior pictures over on my @staceykylerseniors Instagram account for #ThrowbackThursday.  Prepare yourselves for big permed hair and, assuming I can find the right picture, something a little scandalous.  LOL.  

Today's blog feature is the absolutely gorgeous Dominica Garcia from Lakewood High School.  I love this girl.  She has a dry and sarcastic sense of humor, which I just "get".  Dominica, you're an incredible young woman with so much to offer this world.  I am so excited for what's to come for you and I feel so grateful that I've had the honor of getting to know you.  Hugs, my dear. :)




































































Model: Dominica Garcia, Lakewood High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!