Wednesday, August 10, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: SYDNEY STARKEY | GOLDEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Today I'm so excited to blog the session of Sydney Starkey, a Class of 2017 senior at Golden High School.  I know I talk a lot about how much I love my model team, but probably the biggest reason is because I get the opportunity to work with them numerous times and really develop a relationship with each of them.  By the time their senior session rolls around, we're BFF's ;) and it's more like spending a day with friend than with a client.  Sydney is the perfect example of that.  Not only was she a part of the model team this year, but I also photographed her older sister's senior pictures a few years ago, so we go way back. :):)  I love this girl.  I really do.  And those eyes.  Oh my word, I could photograph those eyes all day, every day.  Syd, you're the best, girl.  I hope you know how awesome and beautiful you are and I hope your senior year is one you will remember always.
























































Model: Sydney Starkey, Golden High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Alison Valdez

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!