Monday, August 22, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: CHLOE SMITH | EVERGREEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Today has been such a good day.  I had an amazing urban shoot with a senior this morning and then I have 2 preview sessions still to go this evening.  Go go go days like this are coming to an end as the busiest part of senior season wraps up.  That part honestly makes me sad.  I just love the summers because my days are spent getting to know and photograph the most amazing young women.   I really do have the best job. :)

I'm so excited that I get to showcase this beautiful girl here on the blog today.  Chloe Smith is a Class of 2017 senior at Evergreen High School.  I think my favorite part of Chloe is the spunk that sneaks out from time to time.  She is so easygoing and soft spoken, but every once in a while she lets you see a glimpse of her spunk and it's pretty awesome.  Chloe, you are seriously so awesome and it was such a privilege meeting and photographing you! :)































































Model: Chloe Smith, Evergreen High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!