Friday, August 12, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: ISABELLA MOHR | EVERGREEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Today has been a day filled with emotion.  I said goodbye to my friend as she and her family packed up and headed to Texas for the next chapter of their lives.  I tell you this because it really got me thinking about the value of female friendships and I hoped maybe I could impart just a little glimmer of wisdom into your life as you read this.  Ladies, we need each other a lot.  We need other women in our corner who support us, listen to us, rally behind us when things are awesome, and love on us when things aren't so great.  So often we end up in friendships that are really more competitive with one another rather than supportive and life-giving.  Can I just encourage you in 2 simple ways today?... 1)  If you have any of those incredible, supportive, and encouraging friends, hold on to them tight.  Let them know how much you appreciate them and cherish their friendship.  Invest time into those friends.  2) Be the kind of friend you would like to have.  When your friend succeeds - even if you don't - celebrate with her.  If your friend is hurting, be there for her even if it's uncomfortable and awkward.  When college rolls around and you part ways with your friends, I hope they think as highly of you as I do of my friend who drove off today.  It's special and we'll be friends forever because of it.

And speaking of the kind of person who makes an incredible friend, the absolute PERFECT example is this young lady... Ms. Isabella Mohr, a Class of 2017 senior at Evergreen High School.  From the moment I met Isa, I knew she was so special.  She is soft spoken when you first meet her, but you quickly realize that she is kind, compassionate, and genuinely cares about the people she comes into contact with.  I'm literally smiling as I sit here and type this because she's just precious and the kind of girl I'd like to have in my corner.  Isa, I've told you this many times now, but you are an incredible and gorgeous young lady.  I am so proud to know you and I can't wait to see how you tackle and bless this world with your awesome self over the next few years.  Hugs, darlin. :)



















































































Model: Isabella Mohr, Evergreen High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!