Monday, August 15, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: LAUREN MACKELL | GOLDEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


To the Class of 2017... there are just a few days remaining before you are officially official SENIORS in high school.  Can you believe it!?!  Your time is finally here.  I'm sure you're sick of hearing it, but I'll just say it one more time... take it all in.  Enjoy it.  Celebrate it.  Make memories that will last a lifetime.  A school year seems like a long time, but I promise you it will go by much too quick.  

Today I get the extreme honor of featuring Lauren Mackell, a Class of 2017 senior at Golden High School!!  This sweet girl is one tiny little thing, but her incredible personality and sweet demeanor are huge.  Lauren, you. are. awesome.  I can't even tell you what a pleasure it was to meet and photograph you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  :)


















































































Model: Lauren Mackell, Golden High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!